The 50-102-003-L is specially designed for children. There is a special mark to tell the children the best place to put their fingers. It can monitor a child's blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) value and pulse rate accurately through a finger even if the child is moving.
THIS UNIT IS USED FOR CHILDREN 2yrs +.
There is a unit available which is for newborns to 9mos. We do not carry it at this time but we can get it.
The 50-102-003-L provides spot-check measurements of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin. Widely used in hospitals, schools, home healthcare, community medical centers, and more. It is also widely used for sports, climbing, and avionics.
- FDA and CE Approved
- Special design for children
- Accurately measures SpO2 value and pulse rate
- Lightweight, compact, and portable
- Automatic shut-off after unit is idle for 8 seconds
- Low voltage indicator
- High-quality double color OLED, 4-way directional display, six display modes
- Pulse signal strength indicator
- Ten levels of adjustable brightness
- Includes: 2 AAA Batteries, Hard Plastic Case, Hanging Strap
- Weight: 0.2 lbs. (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.35" x 1.30"
- Display Type: Color OLED, 4-Way Directional Read