BV Medical Pediatric Finger Pulse Oximeter
The 50-102-003-L is specially designed for children. There is a special mark to tell the children the best place to put their fingers. It can monitor a child's blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) value and pulse rate accurately through a finger even if the child is moving.
THIS UNIT IS USED FOR CHILDREN 2yrs +.
There is a unit available which is for newborns to 9mos. We do not carry it at this time but we can get it.
The 50-102-003-L provides spot-check measurements of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin. Widely used in hospitals, schools, home healthcare, community medical centers, and more. It is also widely used for sports, climbing, and avionics.
- - FDA and CE Approved
- - Special design for children
- - Accurately measures SpO2 value and pulse rate
- - Lightweight, compact, and portable
- - Automatic shut-off after unit is idle for 8 seconds
- - Low voltage indicator
- - High-quality double color OLED, 4-way directional display, six display modes
- - Pulse signal strength indicator
- - Ten levels of adjustable brightness
- - Includes: 2 AAA Batteries, Hard Plastic Case, Hanging Strap
- - Weight: 0.2 lbs. (without batteries)
- - Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.35" x 1.30"
- - Display Type: Color OLED, 4-Way Directional Read
- - SpO2 Range: 0-100%
- - SpO2 Accuracy: ± 2% (70%-99%), unspecified <70%
- - Pulse Range: 30-250 bpm
- - Pulse Accuracy: 2%
- - Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- - Auto Shut-Off: Yes
- - Warranty: 1 Year