Are you asking yourself, "Are OMRON blood pressure monitors accurate?" OMRON is the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand. They are known for their blood pressure monitors which are all clinically validated. What does this mean exactly? Read on to learn more.
Clinically Validated for Accuracy
All OMRON blood pressure monitors are clinically proven accurate according to the clinically validated standards:
- Blood pressure: within +/- 3 mgHg or 2 percent
- Pulse: within +/- 5 percent of reading.
This meets or exceeds the Association of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) standards. You can always refer to your blood pressure monitor's instruction manual for accuracy levels.
Advanced Accuracy Technology
All OMRON blood pressure monitors also use Advanced Accuracy Technology. This measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure reading less affected by any breathing or movements during measurement. What does this mean? You are getting accurate measurements. Watch the video below to learn more about Advanced Accuracy Technology.
What to Keep in Mind
Here are some points to keep in mind when looking for a blood pressure monitor.
- Research accuracy levels before purchasing to ensure you are getting measurements that reflect your blood pressure.
- Consult with your physician on recommended blood pressure monitors to best suit your needs.
- Look for blood pressure monitors that are clinically proven accurate according to the clinically validated standards.
If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact us at (888) 822-8293 to speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives. Where people can reach people.
This insight is sponsored, collaborative content with OMRON Healthcare, Inc.