Check Your Otoscope
How to Clean
- Do not sterilize the device.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents.
- The magnifying glass is only to be cleaned with glass cleaner.
The otoscope can be disinfected by wiping with a cloth dampened with alcohol (e.g. isopropyl). Avoid moisture getting on the device.
Are you wondering how to maintain your otoscope for prolonged use? Keep these tips in mind:
- Check the otoscope for damage and any impurities. This includes any moving parts, lamp, and battery.
- Check the lamp is well secured and functions properly.
- Protect the device from moisture.
- Remove batteries if you are not using the otoscope for a prolonged period (e.g. three months).
If you have any questions or concerns then don't hesitate to contact us at (888) 822-8293 to speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives. Where people can reach people.