Check Your Scale
You can find the model number on the back of the scale or you can click and view the product to check if it matches.
How to Clean
Are you wondering how to maintain your scale for prolonged use? Keep these tips in mind:
- Always use on a hard, flat surface.
- Do not store the scale in an upright position. This may drain the batteries.
- Remove the batteries if the scale will not be used for a long period of time.
- Treat your scale with care; it is a precision instrument.
- Do not drop the scale or jump on it.
If you have any questions or concerns then don't hesitate to contact us at (888) 822-8293 to speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives. Where people can reach people.